Decent top grade extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

Have done hair extensions for donkeys years and aways bought hair for my girls wholesale. So im really asking this for myself really. When i do my own extensions i have always used European Cuticle hair which usually sets me back about 300 pounds. I have loved it for many years and wont put anything else in mine but of late the company have changed their manufacturer and the hair is driving me mad, tangly, backcombs up on itself and its never done that before. So does anyone know any company that does en excellent top grade hair thats on par, obviously i would rather not spend 300 but if its fab quality i wouldnt mind atall, i have tried Bohyme Remi which if my girls have wanted to pay a bit more i offer but have never been all that happy wearing it. Sounds maybe like im being fussy lol but its difficult when you know what you have had before and how good it is, then to have problems with it and not be able to get the same. Anyone have any ideas? See i dont have trouble with this with clients as the hair i use when they want something cheap is very good quality for the price but im used to the expensive hair. thanks in advance!

I'm waiting eagerly for the answer to this myself. I would like to be confident in a supplier of high grade European hair for my clients.

Linda

I only use European or Russian hair. Unfortunately the good stuff is expensive. My supplier only sells hair by length and weight, and it is not tipped or wefted. I use Raccoon system so it is perfect for me. Pm me for details if you are a genuine hair pro.

thanks girls, see i only come across this problem when i do my own as most of my girls only want normal quality, cheap hair, tho hair i get is a good quality but if they want something that does backfilps and cartwheels they have to pay a large price as thats mainly for hair, and they simply havent got that kind of cash. but as a professional i can tell the quality of hair and will pay the price for myself.

thanks girls, see i only come across this problem when i do my own as most of my girls only want normal quality, cheap hair, tho hair i get is a good quality but if they want something that does backfilps and cartwheels they have to pay a large price as thats mainly for hair, and they simply havent got that kind of cash. but as a professional i can tell the quality of hair and will pay the price for myself.
I've notice Lush Us Uk have just launched an Opulent range of Temple Indian Remy hair - little more expensive than their "usual" hair. Have ordered so will post in few days. I myself have too worn very expensive hair for years but sometimes the clients just don't want to pay that much do they??? Hopefully this will bring me somewhere near the mark!!

Latest posts

Back