Deciding on nail art designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
There seems to be a big craze at the moment of having a full set of assorted nail art. How do you fellow techs decide on what to do on each nail?

Such as dots on one, flowers on the other, stripes on the other etc...... Is there a method that anyone goes by?

I find some clients spend longer deciding on one design than it takes me to do a set of nails, so deciding on 5 variations is going to take forever so up until now I've not bothered to push that side but it's become a really big thing in my town to have the arty nails.
Thanks x

I alway suggest them what is fasion. As they trust me I always hear you choose, do anything you like. Ask them what woulf you like if they think to much suggest ok I know you should go for this and this you can add ot is the newest technique or the hotest thing this sezon. I also judge them how they look, what tgey wear so then ot is easy to suggest the design which they are going to like. I love nail art and 90% of nails I do Have some designs. Attached few for inspiration x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I alway suggest them what is fasion. As they trust me I always hear you choose, do anything you like. Ask them what woulf you like if they think to much suggest ok I know you should go for this and this you can add ot is the newest technique or the hotest thing this sezon. I also judge them how they look, what tgey wear so then ot is easy to suggest the design which they are going to like. I love nail art and 90% of nails I do Have some designs. Attached few for inspiration x

WOW Your designs are stunning!!! Don't think I'll be creating masterpieces quite like that. Must take you ages! Very inspirational.
Good idea about taking ideas from what they are wearing 👍
Thank you x

I book my clients 1.5h apart

Wow these are amaze. It only takes you 1.5hours. Hopefully I can work towards doing this one day.

Latest posts

Back