Decisions decisions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondpuppy

Reaction score
HI!

If you would be need to make a decision what brand would you use in your salon?
GUINOT,MATIS,DERMALOGICA,DECLEOR,DARPHIN and why?
1)Which one is the most popular
2)which one would be saleable
3)les skin reaction

Ahh,need to makea right decision but it's so difficult..xxxx

I use Decleor in my salon, which I love, use personally, sell shedloads of & have yet to have a client react to it. In the past I have used Dermalogica, but I kept reacting to the products so never really got on with them, although I appreciate others do love them.

However, have you considered what your existing/potential clients might be looking for in a product - are they looking for a plant based range, one with a medical image, one that oozes luxury, how much do they spend, etc etc. It's also extremely important to find one which you can get behind & really believe in, so it's worth getting the reps in to show you the range & talk through the benefits (i.e. training, salon support, minimum orders etc etc).

Totally agree with Martin,we use Daphin in our salon and I use it on myself.It's very popular and is plant extract based,it's very gentle and contains no harsh chemicals which can aggravate the skin.I have never had a reaction or seen a bad reaction on any of my clients.It sells well and I am more than happy with it.

I would do as much research and get as many samples as possible from the next beauty exhibition as I mentioned in another post concerning this matter.I note you're not qualified(or you haven't filled in your profile :))so if in any doubt it would be wise to take a therapist with you to give you guidance.HTH

I actually really like all the ranges you have listed.

I use Dermalogica and have always had a high opinion of this range as the professional treatments give fantastic results however I would have choosen Decleor for my own business but they require a minimum of two treatment rooms per salon I believe (or at least they used to)

Matis has always been one of my faves and if I had two ranges then this would be a range id love to stock. Its a shame its not more well known as it is a gorgeous range.

Thanks to all of you xx

Latest posts

Back