Decleor for a home/Mobile Therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikyla_jay

Reaction score
Hey all!!:Grope:

Can anyone tell me if Decleor supply to Established Mobile/Home Salon therapists? I am a Fully qualified Beauty therapist of 5 years now I have owned my own (High Street) salon previously but sold 2 years ago to free up some time and relieve myself of some stress :eek:. I created a luxury Treatment room in my home and most of my clients followed me (thankfully lol) I Have a very large client base and still devout my energies into exceptional service either at my home or theres.
I have emailed Decleor but have not Received a reponse in over a week so I took this as may be they dont supply to non salons.

Please help if you can.

Luv from Me......... :hug:

P.S if they dont supply to us home based beauticians is there any reason why I couldnt purchase at a department store or there website? (yes I know this would cost a lot more) but I really want to offer decleor to my clients as I use it myself and love it and a few have asked if i could. :irked:

I use Decleor in my salon. I know they don't supply mobile therapists, but I'm not sure about home salons, only the area rep would be able to tell you that! You could in theory buy some retail & use it in facials, but obviously you'd be limited to retail products & not able to use things like the deep cleanser, enzyme exfoliator & other professional only products. I agree it is a lovely range & I wouldn't want to use anything else!!!

Thanx Martin. If Decleor do not email me back how would i get hold of a Rep? would going in to my closest Decleor Counter/spa help? are they likely to know who the area the rep is?

You could try phoning the head office:

020 7313 8787

or use this email address:

[email protected]

My salon was decleor a few years back. The rules then were that we had to have a min of 2 rooms with showers in, or adjacent to the rooms. The therapists had to be level 3 qualified.

My salon was decleor a few years back. The rules then were that we had to have a min of 2 rooms with showers in, or adjacent to the rooms. The therapists had to be level 3 qualified.

This was the same information I got a few years ago when I wanted Decleor for the room I rented in a hair salon. I also emailed and had a reply back the next day I think.

It is a shame when you really want a range but I fully understand why brands have these requirments. I ended up choosing Dermalogica as like Martin pointed out you can't use the professional products in the treatments so it wouldn't really be a proper Decleor treatment.

Hi there,
if you dont get any joy from Decleor please feel free to PM me as im the rep for a well established( 40 years) reputable professionalFrench brand and we do sell smaller packages to mobile and home salons . I can get some info and samples to you to try out if you like the look of it . All the best for your new venture x

Latest posts

Back