Deep "C" Curve client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniq12u

Reaction score
I have one client who has a deep "C" curve with her natural nails. I do tips, not into sculpting. When I do a fullset, they look great. Everything fits from side to side. Then in two weeks you can see her natural nail growing out and at times, in the side corner of her nail, is past where the tip is on the side. Then as her nails grows out more, the side corner starts to pull away from the tip/product. My question is how do you fit someone like that with a tip where it fits properly when doing a full set and can compensate as it grows out to continue to fit to the natural nail? I haven't done a wider tip because when I'm doing a full set the tip looks too wide and dorky looking. Hope this makes sense! TY

I have one client who has a deep "C" curve with her natural nails. I do tips, not into sculpting. When I do a fullset, they look great. Everything fits from side to side. Then in two weeks you can see her natural nail growing out and at times, in the side corner of her nail, is past where the tip is on the side. Then as her nails grows out more, the side corner starts to pull away from the tip/product. My question is how do you fit someone like that with a tip where it fits properly when doing a full set and can compensate as it grows out to continue to fit to the natural nail? I haven't done a wider tip because when I'm doing a full set the tip looks too wide and dorky looking. Hope this makes sense! TY
Use Eclipse Tips fron CND ... MADE for this type of nail shape.

Latest posts

Back