Delighted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
:) I'm so very new to all the nail world. Have got my certificates after doing my courses and decided to work from home on a part-time basis. Got my Shellac yesterday, and I was like a kid in a sweet shop. I have spent the last week swotting on here all about Shellac which helped alot. Still managed to put it on too thick on 2 nails - what an idiot. But fixed the problem and they are looking fab today. Going to add some Kondad stamps on the top later. So love this site - it's brill. Got the same problems as everyone else with products, confidence and learning, but keep coming on here for an answer. Thanks to all of you for sharing your wealth of knowledge, I'm sapping it up. So hope I become good at this, the passion is there - just hope to find a little talent to go with it. :hug:

Welcome to thesalongeek and to the world of nails.

Let me know if I can be of any help re Shellac. I'd be happy to send you information and videos etc if you email me on [email protected] with your S2 customer number or the name of your supplier in Scotland. I have videos, Aftercare Advise, pdfs of Shellac info for your clients to view etc. :hug:

Thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back