Depileve, cruelty free?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdbrain

Reaction score
Hey,

Anybody know if Depileve are tested on animals, cruelty free and vegan?

I'm hoping to switch over to being a cruelty free salon, I've tried looking online but their website isn't very informative. I use their pearl strip wax, which I love using and don't want to change if I don't have to.

If it is then can anyone recommend a brand that is cruelty free?

Would love your input x x

I chose Adam & Eve as my salon is also completely cruelty free and pretty much vegan (just a few makeup items that I haven't yet replaced).

All of Adam & Eve's pre and post care products are vegan, so are all their strip waxes and so are their Angelic, Coconut & Lime, Lavender and Original Sin for Men Non-strip waxes.

Also their customer service is brilliant and the products are great.

Wax was the thing I struggled with most, as most non strip waxes seem to have beeswax in!

I also vote Adam & Eve!
Xx

Thank you for your input, I'll look into Adam and Eve and hopefully get a sample. Well done on all your efforts in going cruelty free. sadly this issue is only important to me, my clients haven't been concerned so don't want to compromise on the quality. X x

Most of mine don't care either but it's very important to me. X

Can I ask which other brands/companies/products you guys use that are cruelty free? I think that's an amazing aim and would like to find out more...

Latest posts

Back