Dermaco Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
Following on from my CACI thread has anyone any experience of:
dermaco skincare
Araysis Perfector machine
I've picked up both these systems from this site so hopefullly a few of you may be able to offer advice & possibly how they compare to CACI
Thanks

I used CACI in a salon a very long time ago and was not overly impressed. However many years have passed since then and I know a lot of peeps on here like it. I do have the Arasys Perfector and love it. It has a lot of proven research behind it developed in conjunction with London University Hospital. The before and after service is excellent. The trainer has been out to me four times and is coming again for more onsite training no extra charge and says they will visit me for as long as I need. Arasys has been going for years and I have been aware of it since the 1980's when one of my clients raved about them. My face looked and felt amazing after the treatment which lasts. My clients who have tried the Perfector love it and I expect it to really take off. HTH.;)

Latest posts

Back