dermalogica < again >

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks , i might try and get some of that this week my cheeks look better its just near my cheeks and mouth ive had them for about 2 months now they wont budge its like there stuck plus would it be ok to use bobbi brown oil free foundation on my face or would it make it worse

Unfortunatly I have not seen the ingredients in the bobbi brown foundation. With troubled skin, you really want to make sure you stay away from foundatioins that contain mineral oil. Make sure it contains Titanium Dioxide.

Hi Sam. I noticed someone suggested you try the dermal clay cleanser. It worries me a little that you said your skin is easily irritated though. Your skin sounds pretty much the same as mine. I used the dermal clay cleanser for a couple of weeks and it brought me out in what looked like eczema all round my nose - not pleasant. If you do use it, don't use it every day, I'd say. Maybe just when you want to give yourself a mini-facial.

I would agree if you have sensitive skin the dermal clay can irritate, it did mine. I tend to stick with the special cleansing gel myself. The rest of the products do sound right though.
As for the pre cleanse it is to remove make up before your deep cleanse therefore cutting down on how much product you use.
Lisa
xxxx

Latest posts

Back