Dermalogica bio peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracymileham

Reaction score
Can anyone help I have trained in the new Dermalogica bio peel treatment and it's brilliant... it's just I'm having real trouble selling it. the minute you mention skin peel all clients panic and think there going to look like a lobster after the treatment so I'm having real trouble selling the treatment

Can anyone help I have trained in the new Dermalogica bio peel treatment and it's brilliant... it's just I'm having real trouble selling it. the minute you mention skin peel all clients panic and think there going to look like a lobster after the treatment so I'm having real trouble selling the treatment

Hey I'm booked on the course 2mro and was thinking the same as u.Il be keeping an eye on this thread. Il let u know how I get on....

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

The course is brilliant and so is the treatment just having probs selling it because it's a peel

How are you selling it to people? Maybe do a FAQ?

The course is brilliant and so is the treatment just having probs selling it because it's a peel

Why not explain that u will only do as many layers as the skin can tolerate. slight erythema is normal and will subside after a short while. Ultra sensitive can help.
Hmm hope this helps, I only just did the training on Tues and haven't really been pushing it in salon yet

What is it made of ? The peel I mean main ingredients ?
I just done peel training and find it really exciting and my clients also excited for this!!

Beauty at your finger tips!

What is it made of ? The peel I mean main ingredients ?
I just done peel training and find it really exciting and my clients also excited for this!!

Beauty at your finger tips!

The main peel part is made up of lactic, salicylic and phytic acid.(total 30 per cent )

I find if I tell clients the peel is a skin resurfaced there not imagining there face falling off!!

I find if I tell clients the peel is a skin resurfaced there not imagining there face falling off!!

Agree! Skin resurfacing treatment doesn't sound quite as daunting! 'A really deep exfoliation, to really brighten you're skin' usually explain
I it properlt!
!

What do you ladies charge for the treatment?

What do you ladies charge for the treatment?

€75
Including after care kit (3 day supply) we're in a small town so couldn't charge any more. Some places doing them for €95

Latest posts

Back