Dermalogica facial routine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
HELP! I did my level 2 7 years ago and used dermalogica for facials. Since then I havent used much of my level 2 skills (did my level 3 which ended this year) Ive gone for a job in a high end salon/spa and Ive been asked to brush up on my dermalogica knowledge which is proving very hard when there is sooo many different products used for each skin type.

My question is what is the facial routine?! I cant even remember! I feel so embarassed going there not even remembering the dermalogica facial routine let alone not remember even half the products! Please help me!

Consultation
Cleanse hands and feet
Pre cleanse
Cleanse
Face map
Exfoliate
Massage - apply additive then massage medium on top
Mask
Tone
Moisturise + SPF and eye cream

You are a star! Thank you so much!! x

Any more Qs just pm me!

If they are a high end salon/spa then they should send you on training when you start, dermalogica have one of the best education support out there and all of the courses are free, no amount of brushing up on product knowledge online or out the book can match that, don't sweat it too much i'm sure it'll be fine. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi

You could do a read up on the dermalogica website on the basics, eg the different cleansers, exfoliant and moisturisers. Most of the basics haven't changed, you may want to read up n the new product range as in age smart, medinas and the ultra calming range.

This in itself will give you a little more knowledge and confidence.

Will you be on a trial? Ask for some more training as soon as they can. Good luck with your new job.

Latest posts

Back