Dermalogica live training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Gayle x

Reaction score
Hi I'm going on the 4 day dermalogica live training course next week in Glasgow. I was wondering if anyone has been on it and how they feel it went?
I can't wait to start offering it to clients there is so many different face and body treatments to offer

thanks

Hi, I went on the dermalogica live course in June 09. I've been on loads since & always loved them! The teachers are lovely & always enjoyed meeting other therapists that also use Dermalogica. Everyone's in the same boat on the first week & is new to the products so don't worry about not knowing what to expect.
Hope this put your mind at ease a little :)

Thanks bethbelle for your reply. I've been tring to research into all their products to get abit more knowledge before going on the course im excited but nervous at the same time. I hope I can take all the information in sure will be plenty to learn x

They give you like a workbook everyday you go which goes through everything in detail! Don't be put off by the amount of infomation. Once you start working with the products it seems less daunting. They have products out on the tables too, so you can have a feel & experiance the products while you're talking about them. Dermalogica is a great range to work with. Best of luck!

Its a fab week, you will love it. It seems like a lot to take in at first but youll get to grips with it really quickly, its fab! x

Hi there,

I just did my Derma Live training in Glasgow the other week :) You will love it! The training focuses on the skin health products (the classic grey boxes) and although there is a lot to take in once you try all the products you'll get a much better feel for them.

The ladies at the Glasgow training centre are lovely! Sylvie was my trainer and she is fab. Really knowledgable (sp?) and even if you have some obscure question she will find the answer for you :)

If you want to get a head start you could always go to the Dermalogica site -->professional--->my education. You can sign up with your email address if you work for a Dermalogica skin centre and look at loads of product info. Obviously some people will prefer to just get their hands on the stuff but I enjoyed reading some info first.

Just one thing double check your route on googlemaps or other before going. I had looked but still couldn't find my way into the building ><

Sorry for the essay but I really did enjoy the course! I'm going back in June for 2 other day courses.

Katie x

Thanks I feel more reassured now, thankyou &#57431; forgot to say welcome to salon geek i see you just joined x

Hi katie thankyou for taking the time to reply, that's much appreciated. Thanks for the link I going to sign up to it the now so I can get a head start. Glad you enjoyed the course I can't wait to go on more courses. Are you doing body wraps in the salon? X

Can you only register if you are employed by dermalogica? Oh I can't get in &#58382;

Hi Gayle I pm'd you about the site :)

We don't do the dermalogica body treatments in my workplace, they used to but took on another brand. So we really concentrate on the facial treatments ^^

katie x

Latest posts

Back