Dermalogica lost licence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chihuahua-lover

Reaction score
PETA have informed myself that dermalogica have lost their leaping bunny licence due to now selling in china which will make them a party to animal testing

So annoying, if company's didn't sell to china they would soon get the message, in this day and age it's so wrong to test on animals

I saw this on facebook yesterday. Another one bites the dust!!

I'm glad I don't use (or rate!) Dermalogica but I know people who do. It's sad.

I don't see the point in animal testing, their skin and hair is a million miles away from ours so there isn't much comparison, there are poor students, homeless and people just needing extra money who would be 100% willing to try out new product, we already know what we are allergic to so why not just keep them out of the mix?

A saying a science teacher said that stuck with me in chemistry was "if it goes bang you've done it wrong", simple saying that works for soo many situations. Xoxo

Think it's disgraceful that animal testing is still allowed to go on, it's disgusting

rargh! and I was feeling so good about the fact this is what we use in college.

Good job the college are changing over to Eve Taylor once their dermalogica stock run out.

Animal testing makes no sense when we test on humans... Something on channel 4 next week I think... Humans testing drugs! Live on telly! Enough said!

Latest posts

Back