Dermalogica personal experiences, yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just wanted a bit of feedback from everyone who has ever used dermalogica on themselves. Positive and negative experiences both welcome please [emoji4] x

I love Dermalogica. I have sensitive skin that is prone to dryness and this is the best range I have used (I have used most brands!). It basically does exactly what it says it does. It is results driven and amazing stuff in my opinion. The only downside I would say would be the price but then you get what you pay for & if you add up the cost of cheaper products that then don't work then it is all relative.

I have been using them for a couple of months, I have the precleanse, clearing skin wash, active moist and overnight clearing gel and ive noticed that between my fingers is quite dry and irritated which im sort of suspicious that the clearing skin wash is causing this. However i love the precleanse for removing makeup its so handy and smells great and i like the other products i have as well. though havent noticed much difference from using them. Though i did have a facial and i could feel the difference in my skin after, i was impressed with that.

I've used it for a few years and I love the daily microfoliant, It's beautiful! Such a nice product. X

I've used Dermalogica for a while. While I did really like it at the beginning, along the way my skin started getting really sensitive, I switched to the ultra calming range and unfortunately my skin didn't get better. It was really hard for me to use products on my skin in which I didn't feel 100% certain about on selling to my clients so I stopped using it and switched to another brand.

Latest posts

Back