Dermalogica tinted moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Just wondered if any opinions on this products? I don't stick Dermalogica so don't really know about it.

Thanks

Zoe

I love it. I dont dermalogica anymore (not from choice) and i love all their products xx

As of the beginning of this month they relaunched there tinted moisturiser range! They have Sheer tint, a wash of colour and cover tint which is more like a foundation!

The new sheer tint and cover tint are amazing xx

As of the beginning of this month they relaunched there tinted moisturiser range! They have Sheer tint, a wash of colour and cover tint which is more like a foundation!

I didn't know this! Just tried to look on the website but it didn't make it clear what was suitable for what apart from I think the cover tint is for oily skin? Can someone tell me if this is correct?

Also I am assuming sheer is lightest coverage, then wash of colour and then colour tint.of anyone has tried them can they just say what they thought to all three. Also what is best for a dry skin.

Thanks guys.

They are suitable for all skin types!! Sheer tint is a tinted moisturiser and cover tint is more like a foundation so it depends on the coverage you want? The primer is used first as a base for them to go on top of

Latest posts

Back