Hi I'm going to be doing a dermaplaning course in August but wanted to know do you need a licence with the council and do you need a sharps box for disposing of the blades?


Active Member
I don't think you "need" to it if advise a sharps box, get a small one and you can dispose at a chemist .



New Member
Theres no requirement to be licensed with your council for carrying out Dermaplaning treatments. You will need a sharps box for your blades - this should ALL be covered in the training. Ensure you meet all the prerequisites for derma planing as my friend didn't and couldn't get insured until she did her level 3

I know I canceled course

Check with yohr local council everyone is different