Dermatology nurse looking for a wee bit of advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dermaqueen

Reaction score
Hi all been lurking here a while enjoying the posts as a long time bauty junkie- my passion has always been skin care hence my many years working in the nhs as a senior dermatology nurse
what i wondered was how best to approach salons- ive set up as a mobile practitioner thus far offering botox, fillers, dermaroller, microdermabrasion and peels but id like to offer some of these services in salons- is it best to pop in for a face to face chat, is that acceptable or would owners/managers prefer telephone call as i appreciate they may be busy if i appear on spec
any advice for a newby really appreciated
thanks all DQ

Personally I would prefer a phone call first :) that way the salon owner can concentrate on you if they do book a slot to speak to you

I think a phone call first would be better for you also... Establish if there is any interest first...No point going from one place to another spending money on petrol etc.....

A phone call, but ask to speak to the owner or manager so you know you're speaking to the correct person and not someone who THINKS they know if the owner would or wouldn't be interested.

You could email or send out a letter. Why don't you put an add on here advertising your services?

I would go for an email or fill in the contact form on the website. Tell them what you offer your website also that your insured and that you are a nurse. Then let them contact you! I wouldn't like some one ringing me up or just walking into the salon!

Hi all many thanks for the replies- took your advice and have had some interest and got some appts set up
DG

Latest posts

Back