Detox?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey1969

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to this form so i hope im posting in the correct place. Im looking for a detox for myself. Ive had a number of people contact me about different products but i dont know if i can name them on here but there are alot of money and for 9 days or so do any of them work that's why i thought i would ask on here to get a professional opinion not a sellers opinion. I go away in 6 weeks and tried all the diets but nothing works so im looking into detox to start things moving so can anyone recommend anything please

There is no substantial evidence to prove that a detox works or that it will flush out toxins. Your body has its own way of detoxing. If you want to lose weight and be healthier i suggest drinking water and clean eating. Detoxing will leave you feeling hungry and weak. Not worth it in my opinion.

Agree with the above that a "detox" is totally unnecessary. You say you've tried "all the diets", that might be where your problem is. Fad diets don't work, not in the long term anyway. The best way to lose weight and maintain it is to eat a clean diet and get plenty of exercise. East as closely to how nature intended as possible, it's that simple!

What is your goal? I agree with the previous writers- exercise, plenty of water and "clean" eating is what really makes a difference when you are going for getting healthier. When going for weight loss all the previously mentioned things are still important but eating boils down to calories in vs calories out. Eating clean makes it so much easier as it is much harder to overeat from broccoli and apples than fries but at the end of the day it's knowing what your caloric balance is.

Fitness freak here on my way to Saturday morning gym session or I would just keep on writing :D

Latest posts

Back