Dia Richesse and Light tips please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Dia Richesse all the time to break up blonde bleached foils...My favs are 8.31 and 8.13 they just give a really soft touch..x
One of my clients, went to a friend for some hilights (shock horror) we have yellow/orange snapping at the front hair, she's decided to go back dark, I suggested weaving some bits out, putting 8.3 on them and then with the surrounding hair using a gold colour mousse (pre pig) then after applying diarichesse 6.3.... just so it's a more broken up look.... the richesse 8.3 will be okay going directly onto the bits I weave out right?

One of my clients, went to a friend for some hilights (shock horror) we have yellow/orange snapping at the front hair, she's decided to go back dark, I suggested weaving some bits out, putting 8.3 on them and then with the surrounding hair using a gold colour mousse (pre pig) then after applying diarichesse 6.3.... just so it's a more broken up look.... the richesse 8.3 will be okay going directly onto the bits I weave out right?
Yes I would assume that would be okay,I would do it myself...But adding 8,3 onto hair that's got that orange tone to it already,will just amplify..So if its a really gold tone you're after I would say go for it....But I'm not a colour expert,but Dia richesse can go right on as a colour,to break it up

Yes I would assume that would be okay,I would do it myself...But adding 8,3 onto hair that's got that orange tone to it already,will just amplify..So if its a really gold tone you're after I would say go for it....But I'm not a colour expert,but Dia richesse can go right on as a colour,to break it up
Do you usually add abit of base with diarichesse to cover blonde?? Or just straight on target shade

Do you usually add abit of base with diarichesse to cover blonde?? Or just straight on target shade
I go straight in with shade an find no issues..xx

I go straight in with shade an find no issues..xx
Cool! Just that other people I know, who use wella & gold well say they add base all of the time with their colours! Panicked me abit! X

Cool! Just that other people I know, who use wella & gold well say they add base all of the time with their colours! Panicked me abit! X
I think it's down to reference,i never add base unless it's to add less of the tone I add in if that makes sense.....

Ķ
I think it's down to reference,i never add base unless it's to add less of the tone I add in if that makes sense.....
Yes to dilute the tone x

Dia richesse - cover first greys, lifts one level with 15 vol, subtle reflects, introduction to colour, darkens 4 levels with no need to precolour, can get more intense results on light/ pre lightened bases, can be used as toners if you want a more dense result.
Dia Light - acid based colour (closes cuticles) the clear will close cuticles to lock in a colour and add shine, good for colour correction, extremely subtle on natural hair (more for gloss than reflect) nice as toners but more subtle and light then dia richesse. Also good to use when pre pigmenting :) hope that helps :)
Hiya, I'm about to convert from an old school colour mousse to pre pigging with dialight, very baffled and confused as what to use for what, do you have any tips x

Hiya, I'm about to convert from an old school colour mousse to pre pigging with dialight, very baffled and confused as what to use for what, do you have any tips x
Hi there...So you wanted to know how to use the Dialight as a pre pig? x

Hi there...So you wanted to know how to use the Dialight as a pre pig? x
Yes please, iv downloaded the Loreal pdf online and it had the guidelines but I want to hear from someone who has actually used it and how effective it was, I was always taught with dying blonde hair red you are to use a red pre pigment but loreal say .34... which is kinda confusing, but does it work ? X

Yes please, iv downloaded the Loreal pdf online and it had the guidelines but I want to hear from someone who has actually used it and how effective it was, I was always taught with dying blonde hair red you are to use a red pre pigment but loreal say .34... which is kinda confusing, but does it work ? X
It really does depend on what base you're working on and what you want to achieve....I tent to use 8.3 on just lighter bases and then ad the 4 in when i want to go much darker..But that's just how i work...They're really nice and great to use,,,,,i just do 10mins then apply over the top..Im not a colour expert though..x

I use Dia Richesse all the time to break up blonde bleached foils...My favs are 8.31 and 8.13 they just give a really soft touch..x
Have you used the 8.31 on level 10 blonde hair, just abit worried about the ash undertone and if this colour is warm enough for a low light.

Have you used the 8.31 on level 10 blonde hair, just abit worried about the ash undertone and if this colour is warm enough for a low light.
I personally use them colours loads of very blonde hair,an I'm always happy with the results.

Latest posts

Back