Diamante on acrylics help please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbeygrace

Reaction score
Hi girls, so I would like to start offering dimantes on the acrylic (l and p) nail extension and also toes. I have done searchs but most seem to say how to do them with gel.
How do i go about applying them to the acrylic extension and but also toes as i have read to apply with resin then activate is this right? also can you apply over trendy nail wraps?
thanks in advance x x

you could encapsulate them? layering your clear acrylic over the top of them? you tube may have some videos or even on here xxx

I use two methods. I either encapsulate in clear L&P or use nail glue to fix diamonte to the nail/enhancement and then apply a top coat which I advice clients to repeat every few days.

I tend to apply with nail glue and top coat with glaze n go and I never have any come off :)

I tend to apply with nail glue and top coat with glaze n go and I never have any come off :)

This is how ive been doing mine except ive just been using a normal polish top coat but ive got glaze n go,just dont have a lamp yet.Which lamp do u use?

Thanks x

Hi it's my first post on here been lurking for a while not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I was just wondering if rhinestones go dull when you encapsulate them in l&p and if they do do swarovski crystals go dull in l&p as iv had this problem with topcoat but swarovskis don't seem to go dull with topcoat whereas rhinestones do
Sorry iv waffled a bit
X

Thanks for all your help! Going to have a go on my nails tomorrow :) can't wait!! Xx

Hi it's my first post on here been lurking for a while not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, I was just wondering if rhinestones go dull when you encapsulate them in l&p and if they do do swarovski crystals go dull in l&p as iv had this problem with topcoat but swarovskis don't seem to go dull with topcoat whereas rhinestones do
Sorry iv waffled a bit
X

Encapsulated rhinestones/crystals don't go dull, just do a cracking job on the finish :wink2:. Imo Swarovski crystals look miles better than any other gems in L&P or sealed with topcoat, fantastic sparkle!

Thanx for your reply will have a go at it this week was worried about doing it on a client n them going dull , Iv ordered myself some swarovski crystals!

This is how ive been doing mine except ive just been using a normal polish top coat but ive got glaze n go,just dont have a lamp yet.Which lamp do u use?

Thanks x

Hi, I use an NSI 36 watt lamp, glaze n go cures in 90 seconds :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back