Did any of you hair pros wonder if you were cut out for it in the beginning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got my interview on Wednesday for Level 2 NVQ hairdressing. I am now doubting whether or not I'm cut out for it or got what it takes. I'm 36 years old and concerned I don't have enough time to master hairdressing, I feel as though its something that should have been done from leaving school. I also feel as though my interview is so late in the academic year that my application wasn't as interesting a read as others. I was told that it is first come first served and it is a very popular course. No confidence what so ever. Advice Please. very worried and nervous. :cry:

I'm starting my NVQ 2 in Hairdressing in September, I chose to do hairdressing after 5 years of working with children as a nursery nurse, so a complete change of career direction for me, I think as long as you have passion for hairdressing and want to do really well in it you will be fine, I noticed on a post I read earlier that a lot of geeks were saying that maturer students have just as much chance as younger students of getting a place, just have more confidence in yourself you will be fine :) good luck :hug:

xo

Latest posts

Back