Did I handle this right? Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had offered to do her treatment cut down she wanted me to do the full treatment I said I could not do that but my
other therapist could she said she only wanted me I said it was not possible to have it all done with me and if she didn't want the other therapist to do some of it that's fine but I would still be charging full price for waisting my time. This was said in nicer words.

If that's your policy then she has to respect that, it sounds as if you tried to accommodate her in the circumstances, unfortunately sometimes people can not be pleased. I feel sorry for you, if I turned up late for an appointment, no matter who it was with and what the reason for my lateness was, I would expect that there is the possibility that I might not be able to see whoever my appointment was with or have a complete appt. Out of curiosity did she call to advise she was running late? Sometimes it can't be helped but you had appointments after, I do understand and feel that you did your best, the only part that I would personally not do is say she would have to pay for the treatments, instead I would have said that if she was going to refuse my offer to accommodate her treatment on that day, then it would be considered a late cancellation and a fee would be applicable. However getting the money for no show fees no matter what your profession is tricky, believe me. Perhaps send her a nice card as someone else suggested and try and turn the situation round :-( xx

No she didn't call me, and her excuses was really bad she was having nails done at the nss nail bar down the road as they are cheaper, her appointment with them was at 10 me at 10.45 and she thought that would be enough time.

No she didn't call me, and her excuses was really bad she was having nails done at the nss nail bar down the road as they are cheaper, her appointment with them was at 10 me at 10.45 and she thought that would be enough time.
:-0 I would not want this client I am afraid, that's very cheeky xx

What on earth are you doing up so salon geek at 5 am, x x x

hee hee, woke up and then couldn't get back to sleep so good old SG instead of counting sheep.

You did what you thought was the right thing to do my lovely so stop fretting.

There are going to be lot of different answers but it is your business and you should do things how you want to do them.

xx

Latest posts

Back