Did my first client last week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
hi just want to share with you all . I did my first paying client last friday and she rang up to get them shorter as she plays the piano and they still look as good as the day i put them on her you can see the growth already and none have lifted yet and they are the best set i have done for ages and the best bit is that it wasnt a friend or cousin or a relative of any kind some off the street seen my add on truelocal.com.au i didnt get a pic as she was on her way to a piano lesson she teaches.

omg im sooo excited and Angie (client) loves them she is sooo happy with them

Congrats! Its a thrill isn't it? I remember my first client (1988, she was a fit model for a dressmaker) and I was just so jazzed that it "clicked".

Very well done

Tis always a thrill isnt it. I'm not sure about you but I used to really worry about clients returning for infills the first few clients I did and I have to say that some were good and of course, some were not! But it seems that you have a winning combination. Well done and keep it up.

Hold on to how it feels to have had a real success and save it for when your day isn't going so well because if you have done all your prep right and given sound aftercare advise - 9/10 times when you get a bit of a disaster it is something the client has done - or not so to speak! I'm sure even the most seasoned techs have those days too.

Best of luck and keep smiling x

Well done its great feeling when this happens !!!!

thanks i used the YN protein bond after reading so much about it and i think its the best $23 i have ever spent lol

Latest posts

Back