Did you open a business bank account when you first started out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a quick look at the Abbey one, they do have a bit where you click to see what you DO pay for, and it looks to me like you really can get stung for overdraft, unpaid cheques, etc, A LOT of money! If you are someone in control of your finances this looks good, but if you're a bit Ditzy like me, WATCH OUT:eek:

I previously used a personal current account until I mentioned it on a previous thread then Oey pointed out that you can't use a personal account for buisness which I never knew. I have since opened up a buisness account which is free for the first 2 years and gives me a personal banker who has been great and really helpful so well worth it!

I used to have a business account for years with the Yorkshire band, but the charges were a bit of a joke really, I git charged for EVERY transaction and so much every month, although it was handy to have the business checkbook, was essential to get cards for some wholesalers (not hair/beauty ones ) but ones like JTF Costco Makro etc...

I cancelled my business account and have beeen fine without it.

Latest posts

Back