Diet pills - Meratol?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shell-Perfect10

Reaction score
Hey geeks!
Way off beauty and hair topics but has anyone ever tried meratol diet pills?
I seen Lauren goodger doing an advert for them and ordered some and they are def suppressing but I'm concerned about side effects I haven't had any yet but just wondered if anyone else had experience? Xxx

Hi I've taken them on and off for over a year and they do seem to work for me. Only side effect I had was I I took them in the morning and skipped breakfast, it made me really light headed and dizzy but if you take with food they seem to work a treat. X

Aw fab Katie. Always get paranoid about these things that theres something I don't know about and couldnt find much on the Internet about them - just how good they were haha! Xxx

Oooh what are these? I'm desperate to drop a dress size in 4 weeks (as I need to get into a bridesmaid dress which currently won't do up - eeek!!!)

Oooh what are these? I'm desperate to drop a dress size in 4 weeks (as I need to get into a bridesmaid dress which currently won't do up - eeek!!!)

Hey Tash they are carb blocking pills that speed up metabolism ad made famous by Lauren goodger xxxx

Ooh ok, do they actually work/make you lose weight?? Xx

Well I am loosing weight but i feel more bloated!! They def supress your appetite though x

How much are these pills?!?! and do they work if i've got hypothyroidism??

I tried ALLI a while back... i didnt like it at all..

Around £25-£25 for a months supply. I'm really not sure don't know what much about them myself but there are alot of websites xxx

Ps I've never tried alli but heard it makes you go to the toilet ... These dont do this xxx

Does anyone know a good safe site to buy these from, a lot of these places are scams, I'd be worried of ending up with some random tablets!! X

Does anyone know a good safe site to buy these from, a lot of these places are scams, I'd be worried of ending up with some random tablets!! X

I think I got mine from meratol.com I received a voucher with my order for money off the next order xxx

Latest posts

Back