Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this thread, I've been going to a PT/gym for 2 months now but my diet is awful! I'm currently reading this munching a Chinese [emoji85]

That's so sweet, but I'd have to go out, I can't bear to watch when I can't have it lol
Don't get me wrong, I do sometimes get the tiny urge to throw a cushion at him when he does! lol

You started it!!! well my fellow tubbies lets get skinny. I am on a diet and I have 3 stone to lose. No joking about. It's time to say goodbye to them cakes and minstrels
You need to physically say goodbye to them. No kfc no pizza nothing of the sort. If you fancy a kebab your going to have to make one. From scratch and I have lots of fun recipes to share.
Loving your new profile picture by the way. [emoji4]

Loving your new profile picture by the way. [emoji4]

Thank you! 99 bad selfies and 1 makes it into the filter stage [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Ha!! Most people think it is Cinderella lol.

I did a Very Low Calorie Diet for 7 months so it was 4 meal replacement packs per day. It's the easiest I've ever lost weight and I kept if off for a while until recently. The diet company used my story on their website etc. I haven't felt great for a while and skipped meals, ate huge amounts of chocolate, drank too much wine and rarely went out anywhere. Not a good combination.

Have you felt ok cutting out carbs? I've a headache already and I'm hungry but I know within 4 days it will be much easier.

Yes I feel great not eating carbs, my body hates them (but my mouth loves them!) I have more energy and less bloat. Oh no a headaches no fun especially if you're hungry too x

We need to stop buying the junk. I went food shopping last week and only brought meat and veg and salads cheese bread and milk. Anything in colourful packets I walked past. I only brought oats for porridge my shopping bill was 1/3 less

I want to join in ladies! I gained 4 stone with my littlest one, he's now 8 months old and I still need to shift a good stone and half! I'm 5"9 so pull off weight quite well but that stone and half is the difference from being a size 12 to a 16 [emoji30] my downfall is I'm terrible for having a routine and it's easier for me to grab a packet of crisps, piece of chocolate or a biscuit rather than sit and eat a meal, as that will mean rolling over into my cleaning time, or food preparing time, activity time with the kids, and then I get in a big fluster because my routine is running 15 mins off

I keep thinking of trying this juice plus diet but I just can't see it working - anyone tried?

I keep thinking of trying this juice plus diet but I just can't see it working - anyone tried?

My jaws wouldn't be satisfied with that, I love to chew and chomp [emoji15]

It probably would but keeping the weight off would be the problem I think. I did protein world before my holiday last year and lost a stone but it went back on just as quick [emoji37]

Nah lets do it the healthy way

I've got the weight off now I just need to tone it! But I have no patience with the gym my boyfriend goes everyday and I cannot be doing with it! Has anyone tried a toning belt or anything like that? I'd have a tummy tuck if I had already had children but I don't x

Ha!! Most people think it is Cinderella lol.

I did a Very Low Calorie Diet for 7 months so it was 4 meal replacement packs per day. It's the easiest I've ever lost weight and I kept if off for a while until recently. The diet company used my story on their website etc. I haven't felt great for a while and skipped meals, ate huge amounts of chocolate, drank too much wine and rarely went out anywhere. Not a good combination.

Have you felt ok cutting out carbs? I've a headache already and I'm hungry but I know within 4 days it will be much easier.

What plan was it Hun? Am interested to try x

What plan was it Hun? Am interested to try x
I did the SML diet but if you google VLCD there are several different brands that do them.

Last edited:
Ive joined Slimming World and it's taken me 5 weeks to lose 8lbs. Got another stone and half to go but I think it's going to be slow o_O Cake is my nemesis lol

A lot of my clients do Slimming World, it does seem to be good,

I've invented a diet and you lose so much weight

I've had crisps for breakfast and some kinder egg - I'm just a big fail

A lot of my clients do Slimming World, it does seem to be good,
It's easy and you never feel hungry so it's easy, and I always have naughty cake after weigh in so not totally deprived of my favourite things lol

Latest posts

Back