Diet support thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hungry, tired and fed up tonight. Kids haven't done their homework yet as I'm still working, my cat is unwell again so needs to go to the vet tomorrow. I've one appointment left tonight and trying to resist the lure of leftover pasta bake and a glass or 2 of wine [emoji37]

New I'm hungry, tired and fed up tonight. Kids haven't done their homework yet as I'm still working, my cat is unwell again so needs to go to the vet tomorrow. I've one appointment left tonight and trying to resist the lure of leftover pasta bake and a glass or 2 of wine
emoji37.png
Attack the fruit bowl or a fat free yoghurt :)

Ive joined Slimming World and it's taken me 5 weeks to lose 8lbs. Got another stone and half to go but I think it's going to be slow o_O Cake is my nemesis lol
Me too, cake is evil! lol [emoji4]

I don't like cake I prefer crisps mmmm salt and vinegar squares are the one I can eat 6 pack in one go

Ok, my daughter is with slimming world, she lost 2.5lb tonight which makes a total of 5stone+! AND has been named the biggest loser 2016 at her group! So proud and inspired [emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

I don't like cake I prefer crisps mmmm salt and vinegar squares are the one I can eat 6 pack in one go
I'm with you there! Crisps are my fav, after my terrible breakfast I then had a pack for lunch, just had spaghetti bolognese for dinner loaded with cheese and garlic bread, and I'm sure crisps will be calling my name later too - I think on the whole I don't eat a great deal in a day but it's totally all the wrong stuff

Ok, my daughter is with slimming world, she lost 2.5lb tonight which makes a total of 5stone+! AND has been named the biggest loser 2016 at her group! So proud and inspired [emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]
That's amazing! Well done to her, can she give me some of her will power? [emoji16]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458074691.715989.jpg

I love my salad cream I don't care

I've seen so many of the slimming world recipes that look so good! I want to try the Coca Cola chicken!

The crisps I can't resist are those Sun Bites, in the sweet chilli flavour OMG they are incredible, I can't even buy them

Will do xxx
Here is my before and after pics. Unfortunately I'm going back up the way again now [emoji22]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458115990.178151.jpg

I took my first lot of pics since starting the gym in Jan, finally starting to see a little difference just need to sort the diet [emoji51]

Wow well done, you've done amazing! [emoji4][emoji106]
I had but not now. Got lots to lose again unfortunately X

Well I made the effort today! Went swimming from 6-7 this morning, then flew home to get my son ready for school. Sent him off just now after a breakfast of porridge with fresh fruit and after my driving lesson I'm going food shopping for healthy stuff.

I've been browsing over Liverpool Lashes' blog some more for food inspiration. Her weight loss journey has been so inspiring (as well as all the nails lol)

If I'm really good I'll get to the gym for aquafit class this afternoon before the school run- it's on the same site as the boy's school so I really have no excuse.

Well I made the effort today! Went swimming from 6-7 this morning, then flew home to get my son ready for school. Sent him off just now after a breakfast of porridge with fresh fruit and after my driving lesson I'm going food shopping for healthy stuff.

I've been browsing over Liverpool Lashes' blog some more for food inspiration. Her weight loss journey has been so inspiring (as well as all the nails lol)

If I'm really good I'll get to the gym for aquafit class this afternoon before the school run- it's on the same site as the boy's school so I really have no excuse.

I go to the gym 6-7 it's such s thought when the alarm goes off but feel so good for it!! Aquafit sounds fun, think they run something like that at our local pool but I've never managed to get! I have a 2 hour zumbathon tomorrow night I can't wait for it, it's my favourite exercise [emoji126][emoji126]

Ciderella that's amazing - you've done it once, you know you can do it again!! X

Latest posts

Back