Diet tip!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalou061987

Reaction score
Love chocolate!! Can't stop eating it!!! Buy lidls dark ginger chocolate! It's so horrific that you won't eat more loads of it! It's there to calm to chocolate cravings but you don't indulge!! Lol

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

But then I'll end up buying their rum and raisin chocolate which is DELICIOUS! lol

Laura xx

Lol don't! Most there chocolate is amazing and so cheap that I devour an entire bar before I even get home (lidl is at the end of my street and I pass it when I take my daughter to nursery)! But this one is pretty rank tho that said iv had some more this afternoon as the cravings hit and it weren't as bad second time round lol!! I'm a lost cause!!

Aldis fruit and nut chocolate is much better than Cadbury's these days and also far cheaper by weight. Glad I'd have to make a special trip to my local store to get any! :D

Get MyFitnessPal on your phone and log all foods, helps you stay on track and stops you having a chocolate blow-out once you see you are nearing or have reached your allocated calorie allowance. x

Yeh I use it religiously!

Latest posts

Back