Difference between buff off and soak off gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy32

Reaction score
how do u knw the diffrence between soak of gels and buff off gel i noticed people say about buffing it off and why cant u just soak it with acetone like acrylic ? :lol:

a buff off gel will not soak off with acetone, the only way to remove is by buffing/filing it off, whereas the soak off gel, as it says on the tin lol soaks off, hth x

a buff off gel will not soak off with acetone, the only way to remove is by buffing/filing it off, whereas the soak off gel, as it says on the tin lol soaks off, hth x
i bought stuff from ebay and it doesnt say if its soak off or not lol is there any other way of telling lol:lol:

a buff off is generaly a hard gel, and whn it is filed will turn to dust, a soak off gel has a more rubbery feel to it, I would say though, if you are buying gel products it is much beter to but via proffesional distributers, you just don't know what you are getting from ebay, and some products are actually dangerous. Buying from reputable companies means you have their customer service, and can call them to discuss issues and troubleshoot, also you would know exactly what you were getting as well.

A lot of people have tried ebay products, and most dont ever again as it just doesn last well enough, or causes damage at the worst, why not do a search here under best gel?? and then have a look at the top rated ones???

hth x

Good advice Ruthlm I have leqarnt from this too :lol:

a buff off is generaly a hard gel, and whn it is filed will turn to dust, a soak off gel has a more rubbery feel to it, I would say though, if you are buying gel products it is much beter to but via proffesional distributers, you just don't know what you are getting from ebay, and some products are actually dangerous. Buying from reputable companies means you have their customer service, and can call them to discuss issues and troubleshoot, also you would know exactly what you were getting as well.

A lot of people have tried ebay products, and most dont ever again as it just doesn last well enough, or causes damage at the worst, why not do a search here under best gel?? and then have a look at the top rated ones???

hth x
i just bought this gel to try it on myself as iv never actualy used gel before i have just order some nsi balance gels since speaking to you lol cheers for the advice much apreciated :lol: x

Latest posts

Back