Difference between Russian, Brazilian, Indian and Mongolian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephanie_wint

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really need some help!

I have just qualified in doing hair extensions and the course was great, but I am confused between the different types of hair that you can get for extensions and when to use the different types of extensions on people's hair (i.e if it's thick or thin, long or short).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am baffled right now.

I use Indian and Russian/Mongolian hair.Both blend well with European hair texture.The diffrents is quality,texture and price.Indian hair is wavy after washing and Russian/Mongolian is silky straight x

I use Indian and Russian/Mongolian hair.Both blend well with European hair texture.The diffrents is quality,texture and price.Indian hair is wavy after washing and Russian/Mongolian is silky straight x

Thanks so much for your reply. So if someone had thin hair you wouldn't really use Indian hair if it is thick? Is Russain hair the most expensive?x

I would definately say go with russian/european hair for people with thinner hair x

Thanks so much for your reply. So if someone had thin hair you wouldn't really use Indian hair if it is thick? Is Russain hair the most expensive?x

Russian Hair is usually more expensive.

Most of my clients request Russain or Russian/Mongolian hair.

Xx

I use beauty works although I do hear great feedback of Peruvian hair! Xx

Latest posts

Back