Difference Luxury / mini Manicure??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcat85

Reaction score
Hi all

Could you all please tell me what you include for a
"Luxury Manicure" and a "Mini Manicure"??

Ive got a client asking for a mini manicure, not sure what to include??

What I do for a Mini Manicure is Shape, Remove Cuticles, Solar Lotion, Base Coat, Enamel and finally a Top Coat.

Mini mani (express) consists of cuticle work shape buff and polish for me.. luxury i add on to that a exfoliation and hand masque..
I also offer Essential mani.. warm oil treatment with a hand soak and a massage.. less then a luxury more then a mini.

Can I ask what you charge for:

Mini
Essential
Luxury

Thanks,

hmm your in the UK so i will try and convert my prices to yours.. plus the fact that i dont know what the compition is around you..
a good starting point is what 8 to 10 pounds for a mini.. 14 to 17 pounds for an essential and 18 to 20 pounds for a luxury..?? find your price in there and you wont go far wrong.. UK geeks will probably be better at recommending actual prices!

Alot of this business IMO is a personal thing.. Just make sure you are paying yourself a good rate and covering products used.. too cheap and you come across shonky.. too expensive, well ,just make sure you have a standard to back it up.. Im a middle ground kinda girl..

mini for me is, shape, cuticles, buff, hand and arm massage, polish.
Luxury includes all of the above as well as , hand saok, exfoliation and paraffin wax

My mini manicure is simply tidy cuticles, shape nails and polish for £10.
My top of the range luxury mani includes exfoliation, moisture pack, massage, moisturiser for £22.

Latest posts

Back