Digital Nail Art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan2You

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im pretty rubbish at nail art, but ive heard to a Digital Nail art machine? Anyone know anything about them, i think they are quite expensive! But I dont know too much about them. Sadly im not very artistic, looking for an easy way out!

Thanks
x

A friend of mine has one and neither us can get it work and we have tried for over 6 months,
they are not that impressive when they do work,
save yourself a fortune and use some nice simple stickers,
you would never earn the money back to pay for it hunny and that is coming from a nail art addict :hug:

Hi,

I'm in the midst of compiling a comprehensive list of all the nail printers on the market - I will be publishing this on my site when it's complete.
In the meantime what would you like to know?
Tx

A friend of mine has one and neither us can get it work and we have tried for over 6 months,
they are not that impressive when they do work,
save yourself a fortune and use some nice simple stickers,
you would never earn the money back to pay for it hunny and that is coming from a nail art addict :hug:

I had the same problem when I first got mine - it was difficult to set up but since then it's been amazing, what machine have you got, maybe I could help? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not mine its a mates, every time i pop in her salon i have a go for her but it just wont print, it goes through all the motions and even makes the noise as if it is printing but nothing appears on the nail,
we have checked the ink and it is full (as we have never got it to work lol)
i don't know what it is called, its a great big pink monitor that is connected to the computer, and the instructions are in japanese/chinese style writing,
i know that description is probably of no use at all but i didn't want you to think i was ignoring you :lol:

If you want quick and easy nail art then get Minx!! Quick , easy and perfect. And not expensive. You get a fast return on your investment and no machines to break down.

Imo these machine are highly priced and not good, I would say do your own nail art or as Geeg said try minx :)

No probs - I had the same fault (as well as a bunch of other things that were driving me mad initially) could be she's got an installation problem. Most the machines look the same, pink's a very common colour in this industry, if you'd like pass my email address onto your friend and get her to email me any details she has (ie the back of the machine to see if there's a model number - even the company name on the front would help loads - or the manual for that matter.)
If there's nothing get her to send me a pic of it and I'll see what rummage up.

(Assume it must be from China as I haven't come across any from Japan yet - the Chinese are really into manufacturing these kind of things)

Thanks hun, PM me your email addy and i will pass it on to her :green:

Latest posts

Back