Dilemma!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Hopes

Reaction score
hi geeks im having a dilema and am torn !!
last year i got made redundant and as the company couldnt afford to pay redundancy money i was given a massiv stock of Espa products. This worked out great because i then set up on my own as a mobile therapist and managed to keep a large number of clients from the salon after it shut down
My problem is that i am starting to run low on product and i have recently found out that Espa will not stock with me as i am (in the process of) becoming a home based salon.
I am gutted because i love the products as do my clients, all my flyers/price lists have the Espa facials on them and its all a bit frustrating :irked:
My question is would you cut your loses, find a new skincare range, make up new price lists and risk loosing some clientele OR would you buy at consumer price and loose out on some profit margin.
Im really struggling to find another skin care brand that i like.
Thanks
xx

Why are Espa being so fussy, given that you are obviously a qualified salon professional?

Maybe you could do a deal with one of the other geeks on here (who are able to purchase Espa products) where they buy them from Espa and then sell them on to you (either at cost price or so they make a small profit, but nowhere near retail price)...
Posted via Mobile Device

Why are Espa being so fussy, given that you are obviously a qualified salon professional?

Maybe you could do a deal with one of the other geeks on here (who are able to purchase Espa products) where they buy them from Espa and then sell them on to you (either at cost price or so they make a small profit, but nowhere near retail price)...
Posted via Mobile Device

I know its so frustrating, even the girl on the phone agreed with me !
That would be great, i wouldnt mind paying a bit more so it was worth their while but i have never seen anyone talk about Espa on here, hopefully someone might come to my rescue :)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back