Dinair training in the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorna shaw

Reaction score
Hi there everyone
i am looking to do a airbrush make up course for bridal and prom work does anyone know if dinair do a uk based training everything on the internet tends to be america/ canada etc. xx
:Grope:

I couldn't find any UK info for them when I looked.

I went with Airbase instead.

thank you hunny
thought i was going mad not finding anything lol.xx how do you find airbase? xx

lol lol silly me i meant how did you find their training and products are they good lol do you get alot of call for airbrush make up? lol xx thank you for the reply though.xx

bahaha oh sorry! :lol:

I am in two minds about it to be honest. I need to practice it because I found it quite cakey when I did the training (on me and my crows' feet!) I haven't had much call for it but before I had my new website done I hadn't advertised that I did it. But now I'm on their website as a supplier and I've put it on my site, so hopefully I'll get some queries about it.

I know a lot of people do love it and hopefully they'll chip in.

Dinair def do UK training Edinburgh and London and maybe other locations. Email them. I trained in Edinburgh and def prefer them to airbase, much lighter solution an easier to apply. I found with airbase you had to layer for a good coverage x

Hi everyone
im just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the dinair air brush make up training at either venue above its through capital hair and beauty supplies. The only problem at the moment is they dont hold the course at either venue so im trying to show them that there is a need to have this course here but i think they may only do the course if there is a min of may 8 people. the course price is on their webiste. i was hoping to get them to run a course the end of march? can you let me know if anyone would be interested in doing it please. just so i can proove to the company that their is a demand for this course to be held in the areas closer to maanchester. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in the above course, may I please ask you to contact the OP direct by way of PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back