Dip system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenda

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me the best dip system. Its not my preferd system but some of my clients are requesting it. I have heard of the edge and back scratchers, also the best place to buy from , I thank you very much x

Go with the original .. Backscratchers!

The Edge are not reviewed well on here at all in any product category.

Last edited:
Hey Good Morning to you and wish you a very Happy Christmas too. Hope to see you again over here in the new year .
Yes i noticed that when I was checking on here half asleep last night.

I've used the Edge, it's absolute poo! Go with Backscratchers :)
Rhiannon x

I use backscratchers still (it was once my mainproduct) but now use it on myself (for ease) and for anyone who requests

I love backscratchers products. They are very good indeed!

Emma x

backscratchers without a doubt!

I phoned a backscratchers trainer local to my area a few weeks ago to do the dip acrylic & she told me that she doesn't recommend it. & tried to fob me off with another of her courses.
Not very professional when she actually works for supernail - I've since decided to go elsewhere to do l&p x

Since Backscratcher's developed the system it would be best to go with them.

What is the dip system? Is it similar to moulds or pre-designed nails?

Backscratchers all the way - original and best.

What is the dip system? Is it similar to moulds or pre-designed nails?

It is a system developed by Backscratcher's using their brush on resin adhesive on the nail and then either dipping or sprinkling acrylic powder over that. Great alternative to l/p acrylic.

Thanks Samlam. What are the benefits of this system over traditional L&P? Forgive me if I sound silly but why would a competent nail technician choose this? Is it simply a time saving option for clients like weekend nails where they don't need to "maintain" them?

It is a system developed by Backscratcher's using their brush on resin adhesive on the nail and then either dipping or sprinkling acrylic powder over that. Great alternative to l/p acrylic.
NOT!! lol

I can't agree at all with this because it is simply not true; tip n dip is not a great alternative to L&P because it is nothing like L&P in that:
it doesn't look anything like as beautiful,
it does not last as well,
and it is no way comparible in strength.

I know of not one single professional who uses tip n dip. At best it is a quick 'over coat' for nails lacking a bit of strength but now we have Shellac for that and Shellac has the added flexibility that tip n dip does not have. Your questionis a good one .. I don't know why anyone whouldmake it aproduct of choice.

Latest posts

Back