Dipping systems/SNS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam1988

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on dip systems? Have seen sns but as a whole kit is very pricey! Are there any "cheaper" alternatives that I can try on myself first? I'm planning on looking for a course for it as well.

Thanks ☺

I have cuccio dip system and I and my clients love it. It generally stays for 3 weeks and when soaked off properly it is very kind too the nails xxx

Cuccio for me too!
Bought it at Professional beauty .....well worth the money.:)

Thank you both for replying! Now to try and find a course X

Also, sorry, is it just basically "dipped acrylics"? X

It's a different version of acrylic. The powder is finely milled and so a lot finer and smoother and it uses a resin rather than a monomer. I don't sell it as acrylic nails rather a new innovation in nail care giving the strength and hard wearing properties of acrylic but the ease of application and removal as gel with an amazing array of colours xxx

We use cuccio in our salon. Got the starter kit at the beauty show 2 weeks ago and clients are loving it x

Ok, I'm going to throw myself out in front of the bus......please don't run me over too harshly. LOL! I've been around for a while and have clients asking me about the dip/ pour method. I remember years ago the acrylics were done this way. Thank you Nettic for pointing out that it is a resin instead of a monomer. That does answer one of my many questions. Is this something to be back filed/ filled in or is it strictly soak off? Can you build out length of just overlay?
Thanks!

Is this something to be back filed/ filled in or is it strictly soak off?

Good luck with soaking off SNS
It took me 1hour to soak off a set from a lady who had them done in Australia. Never again. [emoji36]

SNS removal is very easy. Drill down (only on product before getting to natural nail) soak in acetone with cotton balls and foil then after maybe 10-15 mins they wipe off.

It took me 1hour to soak off a set from a lady who had them done in Australia. Never again. [emoji36]

Once you know how to then it's easy. You can follow same procedure as shellac. You can drill top without touching the nails which is easier if you don't have drilling machine then just file.but you would need to do more then usual cause it's much thicker then shellac. Wrap it up as you would for shellac after 10 -15 min wipe it off. If not all off then wrap it up again and remove in five min.

Once you know how to then it's easy. You can follow same procedure as shellac. You can drill top without touching the nails which is easier if you don't have drilling machine then just file.but you would need to do more then usual cause it's much thicker then shellac. Wrap it up as you would for shellac after 10 -15 min wipe it off. If not all off then wrap it up again and remove in five min.

You don't happen to work for this brand do you? ;)

It's just that I've noticed you only registered with Salon Geek earlier today, and all of your posts relate to this brand, even bumping some of our older threads?

It's just that I've noticed you only registered with Salon Geek earlier today, and all of your posts relate to this brand, even bumping some of our older threads?

This is a curtesy reply. No more then you need to work for acrylic to like acrylic ;)
The purpose of this threads are to support and provide with each with helpful answers if we can etc. I am hardly interested in thread war and arguments.
I am looking for salon in North London that does Sns since of our client is moving there and to come to your salon is a bit of a journey for her.
So it's natural I am looking at thread with info related to sns but it seems most people are new to this and not many use it

Latest posts

Back