Dirty client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if any one can help, I've been thinking this over for a while as to weather to post about it, I have a client that has been booked in with me, this client is known around the salons and has been turned away before for hygenic reasons, I have never had to say that I am not happy to do a client, I wouldn't no how to describe how dirty this client is and don't really want to go into it, they are in for a full body massage with me, where do I stand at saying I am not happy to do it? I feel bad for this person but then at the same time I am really not happy to do this treatment. Thanks

What is wrong with people. Soap and water doesn't break the bank.

You could send out a text to all clients please insure before your treatment etc/ other than that just keep saying your fully booked x

Maybe text and say if she could shower just before coming round as it helps soften the skin so she would get a better result?

Or just let her know you have accidentally double Booked her and unfortunately unable to do her treatment?

Thank god your not doing an intimate wax 😖

I would message may be something along the lines of massage oil is best left on the skin for 24 hours so best to bath before coming in .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am I within my rights to refuse to do this?

Am I within my rights to refuse to do this?

If you work for yourself, definitely, yes. A bit of BO is sometimes unavoidable, but a dirty client is not pleasant and you shouldn't have to do this....not even in a salon.

Obviously this is a very sensitive issue. If you aren't looking for a way to encourage cleanliness and carry out the treatment then yes you are absolutely within your rights to refuse any treatments you wish, obviously if you are employed you will need to speak to your employer.

If you choose to turn this client away it might be worth being incredibly sensitive but telling them the truth, you never know they might take it on board and you'll gain a new client.

Latest posts

Back