Disclaimer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
I emailed Graftons yesterday as they sent me lots of training info for EzFlow and product price lists. I didn't see anything about proof of training but I did see that an order needed a customer number so I mailed them to ask if I need to register and how and should I send my certificates. I also said where I trained. The nice lady who mailed back said she hadn't heard of my school where I trained and so I would need to sign a disclaimer form in order to use products from Graftons. I have mailed back asking but as I am sure they are very busy and I know there are always Geeks about I thought I'd come and ask here what the disclaimer is? I thought you had to have recognised training in a system in order to be able to buy professional products. Does this mean my certificates, although EzFlow, aren't recognised here because I did my training in Oslo? I thought I would need to send copies of them to suppliers but if they aren't recognised here will I need to do anything else now to have UK gained training?

Ta muchlies, hope all that made sense :hug:

Is there any way you can contact the training centre in Oslo and ask them to write a covering letter or email to back up your certificates?

I would have thought that training in another country would have been acceptable and ok, I know my Creative certificates are accepted in Spain and they were issued in the UK.

Thanks Sandi, I will contact the Akademie, maybe they can put my mind at rest x

I know my Creative certificates are accepted in Spain and they were issued in the UK.

Genuine CND certification is an internationally recognised qualification... doesn't matter where you are in the world if you are creative certified u are a creative tech recognised in any country.... this is the main reason I trained with CND - internationally recognised certification.

Genuine CND certification is an internationally recognised qualification... doesn't matter where you are in the world if you are creative certified u are a creative tech recognised in any country.... this is the main reason I trained with CND - internationally recognised certification.

Does that mean that EzFlow didn't appeal because their qualification isn't? I need to call them I think, I'm getting more and more worried x

Does that mean that EzFlow didn't appeal because their qualification isn't? I need to call them I think, I'm getting more and more worried x

No no not at all... there are no ezflow classes here (there are in the other citys) but given the choice I probably still would have gone for creative.. especially since I have now used alot of brands and other products out there.. CND still comes up tops with product quality... the fact that the certification is internationally reconised is a bonus but it is what sold me to become a CND Tech.

Ok well spoke to my school and they said my certificates are recognized world wide and was surprised that the lady I was in contact with didn't know of them. If I have any problem to either pass their email address on to Graftons or pass Graftons onto them and they will take it up.

So worry over for me :)

Latest posts

Back