discount for salon owner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
hi guys, hope you're having a good weekend. :) just popped into the salon where my rooms are soon going to be opening and had a thought, how much discount do i give the salon owner and staff? there is the one owner who works full time and her deputy, then three part time ladies one of which is the owners mum.
i'm not sure whether to give more of a discount to the owner or all equal or do i give them all a free treatment every so often, any advice ior ideas welcome, thanks:green:

hi guys, hope you're having a good weekend. :) just popped into the salon where my rooms are soon going to be opening and had a thought, how much discount do i give the salon owner and staff? there is the one owner who works full time and her deputy, then three part time ladies one of which is the owners mum.
i'm not sure whether to give more of a discount to the owner or all equal or do i give them all a free treatment every so often, any advice ior ideas welcome, thanks:green:

Well - with the hairdresser/owner where I rent my space from I dont charge the owner anything but she doesnt charge me for my hair either, so that kind of equal out.

With the other girls that work for her I give them an incentive of up to 50% off the treatments they have by calculating 10% of the clients they book in for me. Best of both worlds as it is an incentive for them to book my clients and i still cover the cost of the products I use on their treatments.

oh i hadn't thought of it like that, that could work x

I do the salon owners nails free, it's a gesture of goodwill and she is advertising my work.

I do the Salon owner where I work complimentary, she does my hair. The salon staff pay half, I did want to do them foc also as it promotes my work, but they insist of paying half.

Latest posts

Back