Disgraced at nursing home!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well some of the responses from fellow geeks are just as shocking as the state of my poor clients feet.

I would expect anyone in this industry to have the compassion to care and see why I am so upset for her and the way she has been neglected. But instead I've had excuses being made and told that its not my problem and to leave it alone. Quite honestly I am disgusted at some of your responses and don't understand why you are so careless and heartless or even in this industry!

I am not in the business to make a quick buck but to treat and care for my clients. Yes maybe I get too close but I'd rather that than be a robot that just does the job I'm told and leave the other issues for someone (or in this case no one) to see to.

I have modified my original post and deleted the image although it still seems to appear?! Perhaps the mods can sort that out for me. To all those that have accused me of wrong doing etc yes of course I asked for permission in the first place to take the photo. I asked several times in fact just to make sure but it seems we are all about politics these days and not the caring human beings we used to be.

Thank you to those who offered support and advice, your responses were welcomed and I'm glad I'm not the only person that horrified. I will do all I can to help this lady and will become much more attentive to all those in homes that I treat and I will keep an eye out for any form of neglect. There are no excuses for it!

As for "legal ramifications" for trying to help someone, well what has the world come to! Absolutely ridiculous.

I too am shocked and saddened by some responses you have had. I hope you do report this and something is done. Good for you for not ignoring it. :) x

Latest posts

Back