Disneyland Paris

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think the kids would like the cabins and the hubby bit more freedom.

i might loose this battle oh well next holiday will be my choice x x

think the kids would like the cabins and the hubby bit more freedom.

i might loose this battle oh well next holiday will be my choice x x
Just make sure he knows your giving in and the next holiday is your choice lol. I'm sure you will have a lovely time - even though you don't think it's your cup of tea.

seeing my girlies faces every sec will make up for the q's.. im sure we will have a ball x thanks for your info

When we went we didn't have to do much queing at all.

We went to one park on the first day, then the next day to a different park and the third day the third park. Then on the 4th day we had booked the tea party (Tea party with Disney Characters | Disneyland Paris Extras) and divided our time up to go and watch the street shows they have on at different times and places (they had a high school musical one that my 6 year olds loved & got picked to go and take part in hehehehe) and on our last day we went to see the big parade where all the characters drive around in big floats and stuff down main street etc...

We have loads of pics and really good memories but I would love to go again soon for the younger 2 lol

Mickey.jpg

Minnie.jpg

Buzz.jpg

eyorejosef.jpg

PHOT0033.jpg

PHOT0031.jpg

PHOT0086.jpg

Last edited:
Was just reminising with the other half about our trip and said 'I wish we could go again, especially as there is 40% off holidays for most of the year' and he has said we can look at booking to go in June :biggrin:.

I priced it up and he is happy as we can get it for under £900 (yet to add on tea party bookings etc.. but that's a great price) so looks like we will be going to stay at the Davey Crocket for 4 nights 5 days arriving the week of the 4th June lol.

Not going to mention it to the kids just yet though as I'll have to check with my elsests school tomorrow to see if he has any exams or anything important on in school that would stop us going on those dates. Will be looking at ferry and tunnel prices later so we can pick definate dates for traveling.

So thank you for posting your debate as it has brought back great memories and means we are now planning a trip there too :biggrin:.

I have never been before, we are going in the October school holidays. I can't wait as I have always wanted to go. I'm going to be worse than the kids.

I love the pics Baggybear x

Hey, We have been twice and stayed at santa fe and newyork. Both were nice. Newyork the rooms were bigger and in walking distance to the parks. Make sure you ask for a baby switch pass when you go on the rides as it will save your oh having to queue again. I would recommend cafe mickey in the disney village for dinner. All the disney characters come round and you get to take photos with the kids. It really is magical.:)

I've been 3 times, all 3 times stayed at the Sequoia Lodge, it's gorgeous, rooms lovely, food reasonable and the characters come to visit every night :). It's still within walking distance of the park but cheaper than the others. You will LOVE it! I'm so jealous, enjoy xx

We have booked :p.

We will be arriving on the 6th June for 4 nights stay in the Davey Crocket Ranch.

It turns out that my eldest thinks he is too old at 15 to come along so he is staying with his dad :sad: but I'm looking forward to seeing the little ones faces when they meet the characters around the park.

We have also booked to have food at the Cowbot cookout barbeque and ath the Cowboy tea party with the Disney characters while we are there so they will get to eat with them twice during our stay :D.

Awww we're going next saturday (for the day eeeep!) Ive been a few times and we took little man five years ago. We can't afford to stay overnight so we're getting the 3am ferry from dover (which is only about 45 mins from home) and off we go! Its little mans bday treat and hes beside himself. He actually said we'd made his dream come true bless him.... Though well see how he feels at 3am lmao!

X x x

Awww we're going next saturday (for the day eeeep!) Ive been a few times and we took little man five years ago. We can't afford to stay overnight so we're getting the 3am ferry from dover (which is only about 45 mins from home) and off we go! Its little mans bday treat and hes beside himself. He actually said we'd made his dream come true bless him.... Though well see how he feels at 3am lmao!

X x x
We will be traveling through the night too as it is easier on the kids - they sleep great in the car lol. We have about 3 hours this side of the tunnel and another 3 hours the other side (allowing 4 hours either side for traffic). We have decided to go through the tunnel as 1, it is quicker and 2, we don't have to get the kids out of the car, they can asleep throught it lol.
I thought the prices were great too at just £44 each way.

Hope you have a fab time :biggrin:

Husband is worrying about driving over there, why when he drives huge double decker buses in london lmao!

Aww thats a good idea for the kids to sleep like that and a great price too! As were returning the same day (1130 ferry back) we got it for £30 return which is great for us, i love the ferry too :)

Think well be half dead when we get back but so worth it. Its little ones bday weekend so disney sat, great grandparents sunday then grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins on monday his actual bday. Cant wait :)

Thanks hun you have a fab time too lovey x x x

would it be possible if you could post the links where I can book the ferry or train and where to buy my tickets for the parks.

I keep getting stupid prices up.

Also would you recommend 1 day or 1night and 2 days.

I am looking to take them on a thursday and come back saturday evening.

Me and my boyfriend are goin to disneyland paris in sept :):) (big kids lol) cant comment on hotel as havent been before.. Were staying in one of the partner hotels as we want to spend some time in paris aswell :)!

Hope you have an amazing time :)::)

Xx

Have stayed at the new york hotel before and was lush we were very lucky and were upgraded from Davy crockett to new York and what an experience

Were off to Florida Friday to see how they do Disney big American style x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

We had fab time again here are some of my favorite pics:
IMAG0861.jpg

IMAG0863.jpg

IMAG0824.jpg

IMAG0857.jpg

IMAG0873-1.jpg

IMAG0804.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg

IMAG0866.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

Last edited:
These pics are getting me excited, going in October with hubby and the kids. Staying in Santa Fe. Can't wait. Your pics are fab BaggyBear x

My son is far too spoiled and usually I take him to Disneyland Paris every year for his birthday.
For a change though I took him last Christmas and we spent 5 amazing days in the snow! Christmas Day dinner with all the characters was so much fun lol

We have stayed in all the hotels except the Disney one, and Sequoia Lodge has always been my son's favourite.

If you have the time while you're there, you should take advantage of a day away from the parks. You can get a 5 euro return taxi from your hotel to the Shopping Village a short way across Paris, and just across the street there is a shopping mall with a huge Sealife Centre on the ground floor.
My favourite part of the whole trip is going to see the fish!

I love your pics Cheryl, you have a lovely family!
These are some of ours from last year

Attachments

• DSC00310.JPG
    DSC00310.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00381.JPG
    DSC00381.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00398.JPG
    DSC00398.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I was over there two months ago my boyfriend brought me, we stayed in a camper van in the truck car park so there was showers in that. was amazeballs!! the 20th aniversery show is fab well worth staying up for xx

5 days to go :) eeeek so excited :) just me and my fella :)

We are Disney addicts in my family, been to Florida 5 or 6 times and going again next year :) been to Paris a lot of times :) we normally go as a massive family :)

Although a few years ago me and my fella went on our own and got engaged there, so we're off again in 5 days and can not wait :) we normally stay at the Newport bay (have also stayed in Cheyenne) but this time we're trying the new york xxx

Latest posts

Back