Do any of you use paypal for ebay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Just wondered if you use pay pal for ebay as im bit comfused

Sold couple of things and says the payment is complete but it hasnt gone into my account....does it take a while to show on it?

The bank said yesterday that visa are slow at the moment. just wondered if i have not clicked something on pay pal.

Have you checked your paypal account rather then your bank? I always use PP for both buying and selling - definately the safest. I'm not too sure about how it works with Visa payments but as far as I can tell all credits go into your PP account.

Have you checked your paypal account rather then your bank? I always use PP for both buying and selling - definately the safest. I'm not too sure about how it works with Visa payments but as far as I can tell all credits go into your PP account.

Debs is right, all credikts go into your paypal account, you then have to transfer it to your bank account, but they do charge for this, so its worth waiting until you have a fair bit! It takes up to 7 working days for them to transfer it once you dothe online form. hths:hug:

Ok...well I have been looking through my pay pal and says payment complete

does it mean its gone to my bank?

No it will stay in your paypal account until you withdraw it to your bank - be aware though that they make charges for withdrawals of less than £50.

Ok...well I have been looking through my pay pal and says payment complete does it mean its gone to my bank?

The balance of your PP account should include your recieved payment. When you log into PP go to 'My Account', click on 'Overview' and it will give you your balance.

Thanks peeps...just with drew the money, lets hope its gone through

hello hun cheak your emails, if it the first payment that you have accepted from a buyer you have to confirm your emal address . they send u a email with a link to confirm and tell you to log into paypal and confirm it from there
other that make sure they have not paid you by e cheque its take seven days to clear you can cheak it in your ebay account wher the items details are it will tell u if u are waiting payment or if its been send if there is a egg timer its waiting for u to confirm

Always use paypal if dealing with ebay.:mad:

In 200 transcations I've only once not used paypal (lady would only have cash), big mistake...crap service and goods so I complained. She promised refund....it never came.....her emails never made sense, Icaught her out,you could tell she was lying:rolleyes:

I left neg feedback, so she lied again and left neg on me.

Always use paypal, you are covered this way.

Katherine hunny did u sort it out if not you can phone paypal direct i think the numbers on their home page hth:green:

Latest posts

Back