Do Clients ask you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had clients that bring their own polish. It's usually the old dears that have been having the same colour for the last 50 years! I don't mind this if it's just for a mani or pedi but if it's on Bio gel I won't do it.

i have never in my years asked this before!!:eek: i can't beleive the cheek of some clients! my answers are a NO NO!!
i have applied clients own polishes, but only if the polish is good, meaning it hasn't gone thick, and gloopy!

I knew that posting this thread would have been fun to see what everyone thinks,come on geeks keep those reply coming.

at the salon i last worked at the nail file used during the manicaure was cleaned and given to the cleint to take home for hygiene reasons we wouldn't use that file again on the next cleint, and we asked the client to keep that file and take it back in with her for her next manicure treatment to be more economical. i wouldn't have a problem with a cleint taking in her own colour of polish. or doing make ups before cleints have brung in their favourite lipsticks ect i think this is fine within reason however i wouldnt offer a reduced price as if you think about the amount of product used during a nail enamel or lipstick application it isn't the product costing its your time.

I would have to say no. Although I did have a client ask me if it was okay to bring her own varnish to polish with. That was fine but she still paid normal price.

Latest posts

Back