Do I need insurance cover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toots

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do you all have insurance cover? If I'm starting out as a mobile technician, should I have to have insurance?
What would happen if I don't have insurance?

I would recommend that you have insurance from day 1 of being a mobile technician, I did as I wouldn't want to risk not having it! From Professional Beauty Direct it is only £34.50 per year for nail tech insurance or £44.50 per year for all beauty treatments + nails. hth xxx

Sadly we live in a where there's blame there's a claim. Although insurance is not compulsory, for the sake of about 35 quid a year you'd be mad not to.

Be careful though if mobile, many insurance companies insist you use a proper floor cover when doing mobile to prevent spills onto their floor surfaces. Phone around and ask. I'm with Professional Beauty Direct

Its definitely worth covering yourself for all the treatments you carry out. Professional Beauty Direct seems to be one of the most competitive beauty Insurers out there...

For the sake of £40 odd a year, it's not worth the risk compared to what getting sued might cost!

Latest posts

Back