Do I refund?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuroraLoves

Reaction score
I need advice please. I had a client in on Tuesday for cut and colour. When she left she was happy. She has come in today and basically said its all rubbish and she wants a full refund. I offered for her to come in and I would re do it for her and she said no. I'm feeling really upset and don't quite know what the proper thing to do is.

I need advice please. I had a client in on Tuesday for cut and colour. When she left she was happy. She has come in today and basically said its all rubbish and she wants a full refund. I offered for her to come in and I would re do it for her and she said no. I'm feeling really upset and don't quite know what the proper thing to do is.

Is this a regular client? Or was this a new client who changed her mind on the style after getting home... My policy is no refunds... If the client leaves the chair happy with the service, than you did your job and earned your pay... You did the correct thing offering a re-do. If she refuses that, it is too bad for her.
The general public needs to smarten up and learn that service providers are not like department stores... You can't return services rendered Diego a change of mind or buyers remorse.
Stick to your guns, you deserve the money. And refunding her will do no good, you will never see her again, and she is going to give a bad review no matter what. Keep your money!

Hello personally I would say no, I she was unhappy or I was unhappy then I would offer to re-do it for free if she comes back in the week.

However If she wants a refund that's basically her having her hair done and getting the money which she paid for it back. It's a win win for her !

If you have offered to re do it that's all you can do, if its that terrible she would get it re-done

X
X
X

I agree with the others,you have done the right thing now you need to stand your ground and do not refund.

You done everything you can and she should accept that end day if she changed her mind that's her problem don't let her bully you
Into a refund x

Tell her ok I will give your money back if u let me dye your hair first how it was lol xD

Hell no! You've done everything right! I'd agree to re do it but I wouldn't give her a refund! Some people r unbelievable! X

No never refund unless its your fault its no good.
My policy is it must be reported to me within 48 hours and a re do is offered. After 48 hours they could have done anything to it or used crap product (which isn't my problem) xoxo

No! no refund, have u seen the hair? what is she unhappy with? offer to correct for free, but if u not not see a problem with it, then expalin it is how it is meant to be and u can not help her! there is nothing she can do, it is a civil dispute!

I once had a client like that, i spent a whole day (i'm mobile) doing it,it was too dark, then too light, then said it look as if we never coloured it. I found out a few weeks later thats what she does for a free hair do.

Latest posts

Back