Do you charge for basic nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continually discounting your prices devalues your service and that is something I am not prepared to do .

My prices are the HIGHEST in the area and I am still always fully booked .Why ? Its because I concentrate on providing the best nails they will get and to them it does not matter how much I charge they are not going anywhere else !

I have NEVER given discounts nor do I intend to . The most I do is give my lovely ladies a pressie at Christmas and if a regular gets married then any art or gems at that appt I will do for nothing

I have a basic rate for nails without art as explained in my previous reply and if they WANT nail art that will be on top. I am running a business and treat it as such

That is the way it should be . Not valuing your service is the reason why prices have been driven down and down

If we are not careful we could end up getting less than the minimum wage

Please think about this when you are just 'giving away' your time

xx

Well I'm glad your business does so well! But I must disagree with some of the things you have said, firstly I dont devalue my service. I am always fully booked also, my priority is the quality of my nails and also my clients satisfaction. The offers are a little thank you for their continous loyalty, but that's how my business works and I've had no problems so far. Maybe you think how I run my business is wrong, but that's your opinion. I will never change it because I'm obviously doing something right. I'm just going add that I am noway the cheapest person in my town, I never plan to be either and I definitely don't just 'give away' my time

Oh dear ! . My apologies . I was merely trying to offer some helpful advice based on my experience of over 30 years in the business . I did not realise that you knew everything already so in future I will save my advice for someone that needs and wants it and sorry again !

Latest posts

Back