Do you do hand painted nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nailsbydesign said:
If you use water based paint then after the airbrush design has been sealed the overspray should just wash off the surrounding skin with soap and water.:)

I know...and this is what she told me...but it took a good hard scrub and quite sore, red cuticles before it was gone! :eek:

The paints were Iwata Medea, which I believe are a good manufacturer(?), so I don't think there was anything untoward there. I guess maybe they just 'stick' to me more than anyone else! Anyhow...it did put me off a bit!

I do both at my salon but it's so hard to find a customer that's into airbrush here :(

I dont really prefer airbrush i find that i can be alot more creative doing freehand, I get more pride out of it and i love a challenge. I also love the look of embedded Nail art... its amazing how many things you can find to put under the acrylic... I've really been wanting to try the water encased nail art, anybody know a good site i can go to to get some direction..?

Latest posts

Back