Do you have annoying clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine Armani

Reaction score
I have a really annoying client that always tries to find out who my suppliers are and how much I buy product for.
She's generally nice but it kills me when she tells me she found a supplier that's cheap and tells me to go with that supplier so I can charge cheaper -.-
I always try to let her know that it isn't any of her business but I think she's just a very controlling person oh and also a sticky nose -.-
Share your stories!

I have a really annoying client that always tries to find out who my suppliers are and how much I buy product for.
She's generally nice but it kills me when she tells me she found a supplier that's cheap and tells me to go with that supplier so I can charge cheaper -.-
I always try to let her know that it isn't any of her business but I think she's just a very controlling person oh and also a sticky nose -.-
Share your stories!

Hell yeah, every single one of them. Pesky lot always want thier nails done :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back