Do you infill on Gelish or just re-apply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails at Home

Reaction score
Just wondering if you Gelish techs out there actually infil their clients regularly or if you just offer a removal and re-do service?

I'd preferably not do the infils as, for one thing, it would take longer to remove the gelish in the end because of the extra layers and they may also end up having more problems with peeling/lifting from the original application.

Just started back on the mobile business scene and hoping I won't be asked for this service tbh but would appreciate your views.

Just remove and reapply ;)

I've never infilled Gelish. With it taking so little time to soak off, I'd prefer to always do that and do a new set :) xxx

I've done it once on myself due to lack of time ect.
It removed fine and lasted fine aswell, I took some of the weight off of it though (buffed down a bit)

Oh I'm quite pleased you guys mostly don't infil - I won't bother offering that service then either. One less thing to think about!

With 99% of my clients I offer one infill and it works well, they even get a few extra days as there are more coats. I buff shine off etc and recolour.

The odd one might be tricky and removing would be quicker when this happens.

I used to offer one infill but I now prefer to just remove and reapply every time - its easier.

Remove everytime, why would you infill when it takes so little time to remove

I offer one infill but if ladies go over the 3 week mark it would be far easier to remove and reapply. :D

Hi there, was wondering if I could get a bit of knowledge from you Gelish ladies, I'm thinking of offering Gelish alongside by normal gel can you tell me what colours are the most popular with your customers? I love them all but can only afford 20 to start with! :( x Ty x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I would say my most popular colours have been
Bellas vampire
sweet chocolate
good gossip
reserve
glamour queen
french - sheek white/simply sheer
queen of hearts - good for a classic red
Over xmas i did use waterfield and bronzed quite a bit over other colours to jazz things up - definitly worth getting a glitter

These are all pretty much winter colours so you may want to think about picking out some summer colours as waell, i'm going to pro beauty at excel to get some summer ones as it's VAT free and if you wear harmony t shirt another 10% off!

Hope this helps a bit
Sofia

Thank you so much, I would love to go to the ExCel but I have a 2 year old daughter and can't take her with me :( no one to leave her with so will have to go to another one and read everyone's comments about it instead this time. Hope you have a great time there :) Ty x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back