Do you love your desk??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a nice new nail desk, are you happy with yours??? If so, which supplier did you get it from???

I have seen so many lovely looking nail desks in catalogues, but you never know what they are like to work on just by looking in a brochure, I like to go on recommendation.

Ideally it'd have a lockable cupboard either side and look nice and modern (see..I'm not too difficult to please! ha!).

Look forward to hearing your remarks

thanks in advance

Jenny :biggrin:

I didn,t hav much money to put my room together last year so had to cut a few corners! I got the majority of furniture including my desk and chairs from Ikea. My desk was about £100, ive had a little lock fitted to the cupboard in the desk and it has 3 draws which I couldn't live without. I bought a fuminator seperately and this sits on my desk.
My desk matches my display cabinate and cupboard-all uniform!
Im really happt with all my buys from Ikea and it saved me a fortune!

Have to say i also got my desk from ikea. Its so nice and simple and the legs just screw off.( i'm mobile so need it to be easily moved.)

They have some great stuff in that place to really kit your office or salon even. I don't work for them honest!:biggrin:

talented talons said:
Have to say i also got my desk from ikea. Its so nice and simple and the legs just screw off.( i'm mobile so need it to be easily moved.)

They have some great stuff in that place to really kit your office or salon even. I don't work for them honest!:biggrin:
Hi Talented Talons, do you remember the type of your desk as I am currently looking for one that the legs screw off to help me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back